All of the Firm’s Medical Plan options offer comprehensive coverage and access to the highest quality of care through robust provider networks. The options differ in how you pay for services and the types of tax-favored savings accounts you can use to pay for eligible health care expenses.
Some factors to consider are:
- Your cost of coverage (paycheck contributions)
- Your cost of care (deductibles, coinsurance, copays and out-of-pocket maximums)
- Prescription drug coverage (deductibles and copays; for more information, see additional questions below)
- Preferred tax-favored savings accounts to help you pay for eligible health care expenses
- Option A or B: Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Option C: Health Savings Account and/or Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account