Smoking is the leading preventable cause of death in the US, with more than 480,000 deaths each year. If you’re ready to kick the habit for good, the Firm supports your efforts with a variety of tobacco cessation resources, all available at no cost to you:
- Counseling to help you stop smoking or using other types of tobacco
- Drugs to help you stop smoking, such as Chantix Varenicline
- Nicotine replacements, such as gum or patches
Whether you’re enrolled in a Cigna or UnitedHealthcare medical plan, you have access to phone and online sessions with a wellness coach and other cessation planning resources.
To get started:
- Morgan Stanley employees enrolled in a Cigna medical plan will access the Quit Today program via Cigna’s website.
- Morgan Stanley employees enrolled in UnitedHealthcare medical plan will access the Quit Power program via UnitedHealthcare’s website.